Saturday, January 12, 2008

hello world, i'm not in the mood to continue my story today ;D

i'll do it tomorrow, i have a rough idea on how i would want it to be


anyway anon, i've already put all your tags together and trying to figure out your identity. you've started tagging since november 29th so i can't really see the timings in which you've tagged -.- sigh.


choir was rather fun today!, but we kept singing credo till we were sick of it. I think guys who play instruments are cool, and i want to join the band in JC!

went with isabel to get some food after choir while riane went to temasekpoly with vanessa hmm.


i'm able to play arabesque already! only that it sucks alot cause i just started looking at it so it'll still suck even after three weeks, i think :/ i miss my piano lessons! D: *waits patiently for a year after my olevels end*


tuition was about timetravelling and i think it is cool. I feel like writing more stuff! In case you didn't know, i'm a person who has short term obsessions, so while i still have this obsession about writing, i'll make use of this to write more things :D


this is a boring post, it'll be much more interesting when I continue my stories, have interesting things in school and reveal who anon is [which i don't know who]


tagreplies
11jam
ashley: anna is crazy ;X ck prob read it to her tts y she lyks it :D btws ROFL when i read ur storiy emma fung! xD
{HAHA i bet ck did, no wonder you love it, annalim! and HAHA cheesy stuff makes us ROFL :D i'm going to write more!}

12jan
anna
: SIGHHHHH! >.< class="pn_std">
anna: AND EMMA TOO! LOVES! (:
{I LOVE YUTO NAKAJIMA TOOOOOOOOOOOO! and yes you're crazy and SHH about ck? HAHAHA. I LOVE ANNA LIM XUAN TOOOO! :D}

anon
: haha you havent guessed !
{hahaha read above! :D}

No comments: